The CDG 6000 addressable gas detection panel is designed to detect and signal the leakage of combustible gases and dangerous concentrations of carbon monoxide, after receiving information from gas detectors cooperating with it. The control panel can work with up to 16 addressable gas detectors of the PSG-6000 type. The control panel has relay outputs to control external devices, a special gas shut-off valve control output and control inputs.
The CDG 6000 gas detection control panel enables:
• control and signaling of the leakage of flammable gases (CNG, LPG) and dangerous concentrations of carbon monoxide (CO),
• detection and signaling of exceeding the alarm thresholds of gas concentration,
• automatic closing of the gas shut-off valve,
• automatic control of outputs to external signaling or executive devices,
• checking the condition of external devices,
• automatic control of own systems,
• digital communication with the POLON 6000 fire alarm system.
The CDG 6000 control panel is equipped with:
• 1 detection line allowing the connection of up to 16 addressable gas detectors, type PSG-6000,
• 4 relay outputs for controlling external signaling or executive devices,
• 1 output to control the gas shut-off valve,
• 4 monitoring lines for the status of controlled external devices,
• output to supply external devices or gas detectors with a load capacity of 0.5 A / 12 V.
The CDG 6000 control panel can cooperate with the following addressable detectors of the PSG-6000 type:
POLON 6000 system addressable detection line current consumption
load capacity 8 A / 250 V AC, 8 A / 30 V DC